Child care providers are the heart of Workforce Solutions North Texas Child Care Services. Our child care centers offer our families quality child care that focuses on the importance of early childhood development. Our children are stronger, smarter, and more successful because of our child care providers and their commitment to providing quality early education.
How to become a Workforce Solutions provider
To become a contracted provider with Workforce Solutions North Texas, the provider must meet and maintain the following requirements:
- Must be licensed or registered through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services or be operated by the United States Military Services
- Abide by the terms of the Provider Contract and Provider Financial Agreement
- Follow procedures outlined in the Workforce Solutions North Texas Provider Handbook
- Maintain records of all Workforce Solutions enrolled children for 3 years and 3 months
- Abide by any and all issuances from Workforce Solutions North Texas Child Care
- Ensure accurate attendance reporting for Workforce Solutions referred families
- Collect and document parent fees and accurately report any non-payment of parent fees
- Report all facility changes timely, such as new address/phone number, holidays, direct deposit information, published rate changes, etc.
- Be willing to accept child subsidy payments
- Cannot currently be on corrective or adverse action with Child Care Licensing
Workforce Solutions North Texas Child Care Services will also check compliance history with Child and Adult Care Food Program of THHSC.
Being a contracted provider with Workforce Solutions will not guarantee enrollment of children referred by Workforce Solutions. Federal and state rules require that all referrals be based on parent choice.
Provider must agree to accept the maximum reimbursement rates paid by Workforce Solutions North Texas, unless the provider’s published rate is lower.
If interested in becoming a contracted Workforce Solutions North Texas provider, please contact our Provider Coordinator at 940-723-8774, Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm or contact us here.