Job Seeker Services
- Work In Texas
- ResCare Job Seeker Technology Toolbox
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Adult Education & Literacy Overview
- 211 Texas
Unemployment Insurance Information
- Choices Program: The Choices program provides job search assistance and support services to persons receiving cash assistance benefits through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) block grant. The Choices program features a Work First policy that focuses on helping families transition to self-sufficiency through a quick connection to the workforce. Any parent, including a minor parent, in a household receiving TANF assistance may be required to engage in work activities in order to continue receiving TANF. Choices provides funding for child care assistance, transportation, work-related expenses and more.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment & Training: The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Employment & Training (SNAP E&T) program requires persons age 16 – 59 receiving food stamp benefits to participate in employment, training or work-related activities unless they are exempt under the law. SNAP E&T provides funding for employment and job search activities, educational and/or vocational training activities, transportation and more.
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA): If you lost your job because of increased foreign imports or shifts in production to foreign countries, you may be eligible for Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA). For more information, please contact your local Workforce Solutions office staff
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA): The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014 created a framework for a system that provides activities to increase the employment, retention and earnings of participants. WIOA provides funding for job search, career counseling and training services to three groups: Adults, Dislocated Workers and Youth. For more information, please contact your local Workforce Solutions office staff.
- Job Seeker Link
- Texas Veterans Leadership Program
- Texas Wide Open for Veterans
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Make the Connections